Breast Reduction or Mammoplasty in Peshawar Pakistan
Not only bigger breasts are a sign of beauty but the thing that matters is the breast profile that should be in proportion with the patient’s body.
Breast reduction aka mammoplasty is a cosmetic surgery procedure to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the disproportionately large and heavy breasts causing neck & back pain in order to help create more aesthetically pleasing contoured breasts.
Why Women Opt Breast Reduction Procedure in Pakistan?
If you have abnormally enlarged breasts it is good to have a breast reduction surgery to alleviate all the discomfort that you are going through and to achieve a breast size that is proportionate to your body.
There is a myriad of reasons to consider this procedure;
- Large breasts cause chronic rash under the breasts
- They restrict your various activity by causing chronic pain in your back and neck and you get tired real quick.
- Poor self-image due to such accentuated breasts.
On the flip side we see some really exciting reasons to undergo this surgery;
- Since the extra breast fat is gone, it prevents the breasts from sagging early.
- It gives a rejuvenating contour to your body, making you look more youthful.
- Sports bras and fitting clothing look better, giving an extra kick to your confidence level.
Above all, proportioned breasts give a more balanced and attractive touch to your personality.
What Are Some Available Breast Reduction Procedures And Options in Pakistan
What surgical procedure a cosmetic surgeon opt for is highly reliant on the patient’s existing breast anatomy – how much amount and what type of tissue is to be removed.
Vertical Breast Reduction
Women who are looking for a moderate reduction are best suited for this type of procedure. It involves giving two incisions to the patients; one around the areola and he second one running vertically from areola to the bottom of the crease.
Inverted- T Breast Reduction
It involves 3 cuts, the two incisions that are given follow the same pattern of incisions as are given in the vertical breast reduction method. The third incision however is given along the crease underneath the breast.
Since this method is well suited for extracting large amount of extra fat and tissue so the surgeons go for this method if the patient desired a significant amount of reduction.
This method is preferred by most surgeons since it is a quick approach to the reduction procedure, leaving no scar behind and giving you promising and long-lasting effects.
Again, it is an ultimate option for those who are in need of moderate reduction.
What to consider?
When it comes to your health, it is not worth it, to stay oblivious to some really significant considerations such as choosing a competent and a reliable surgeon, who must be skilled enough to use breast reduction techniques tailored according to your needs.
As cliché as it may sound, the success of the procedure depends on the competency of your surgeon.
What to expect?
- As with any other medical procedure, reduction surgeries also take a start from medical history.
- Then your surgeon evaluates your overall health to look for any glitches if any.
- Your photographs are taken as a medical record to compare before and after results.
- You may also be asked to get some lab tests and mammograms done. They serve many purposes one of them being as a medical record.
- No exaggerations! such surgeries make you follow a healthy lifestyle since you have to quit smoking and the intake of liquor before and after the surgery as they hinder the healing process.
After the surgery
- You may experience swelling and bruising but that’s normal.
- Your breasts become more sensitive.
- In order to have long lasting effect and to boost the healing process you have to limit your physical activities.
- It is highly recommended to wear compression bras for the protection of your breasts after surgery.
Scars may take months to fade away but the results are overwhelming and permanent. It is natural that aging and weight gain or loss alter the breast size and shape with time. However, maintaining a healthy life style can help you retain the results.